Andrews of Kent are pleased to announce that we have been finalists in the BAR – British Association of Remover’s Domestic Mover of The Year 2009 & 2010 competitions, and also received a merit in the 2012/13 competition. In 2017 we were shortlisted to the final 6 companies in the competition, but were unfortunate not to be one of the 3 finalists on this occasion.
The 2009 – 2013 competitions were overseen by the BAR & OFT, and we were judged on professionalism, commitment and leadership, plus high standards of customer service in the domestic removals market.
- Commitment to Quality and Standards
- Knowledge, Professionalism and Helpfulness of Staff
- Customer Satisfaction
- Compliance with BAR Code of Practice
- Adherence to essential issues e.g. Health & Safety
- Commitment to Training and Development of Staff
BAR statement – “ The National Council initiative is for outstanding performance, commitment and leadership in the domestic removals market. The aim is to encourage and celebrate high standards, and to reward those companies who really lead by example.”